Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fitness log

I thought I'd do a little fitness log to keep track of my workouts. I love seeing what I've accomplished. It motivates me to keep going! So a long list of workouts I've done will be great for me! :)

Week 9/12-9/18

Monday: Kayla Itsines (BBG) week 4 legs.
Tuesday: 2 ish mile hike to the timp waterfalls. 15 minutes on the bike.
Wednesday: BBG week 4 Arms & Abs
Thursday: Run 1.3 miles
Friday: BBG week 4 full body + hike to Mount Aire
Saturday: Momstrong full body/cardio workout
Sunday: rest and yoga

Week 9/19-9/25

Monday: BBG week 5 legs
Tuesday: hike to Lake Solitude and Ensign Peak
Wednesday: BBG week 5 arms and abs
Thursday: Butt workout (Ballet Beautiful)
Friday: BBG week 5 ab's and cardio
Saturday: Momstrong workout
Sunday: rest and yoga

Week 9/26-10/2

Monday: Little bit of abs
Tuesday: hike and cycling class
Wednesday: Ab's and cardio. Hike
Thursday: hike
Friday: Legs and cardio
Saturday: rock climb or long run (trail run?)
Sunday: rest and yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment