Saturday, September 17, 2016

Mixing it up

I love mixing up my workouts! It helps me not get bored and gives me something to look forward to. I love (hate) BBG workouts, but I love doing other things too!

One of my favorite types of workouts is hiking! You get a great leg workout in AND you get an amazing view...not just your yoga mat in your living room. I can't really explain the feeling I get when I get to my destination and then finish the hike. I get such a high and I crave more. I love beautiful things and Utah is a gem.

One of my favorite hikes is Lake Blanche. You hike about 3.5 miles to Lake Blanche and about 2700 feet in elevation gain. So it's a good climber!
Check out Alltrails for more details.

I always pack a snack and bring lots of water for any hike that I do. It's so important to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment